Friday, August 8, 2008

THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU!



You are doing it again,

You are more than my friend.

You know you miss me when I'm away,

And that my voice brightens your day.


All the little things that you do,

Make me increase my love for you.

They tell me how much you care,

And that is why you are so dear.


You say I love you because you're bad!

Darling, you are the best lover I've ever had!

You are the man who fills my thoughts and heart,

Whenever we have to be apart.


You have become a part of me,

It is plain for all to see.

I am happy that we met,

And there is so much for us yet.


So guide me through the fields of green,

And take me up the mountain supreme.

You know just what to do,

That is why I love you!


Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: