Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WE WERE FRIENDS

We were once great friends,
We were once colleagues,
But today all that ends,
Today all that will cease.

You walk with death,
You walk with hate,
You walk and yet,
You are too late.

Your time will come,
Your time is near,
You used the rule of thumb,
So now go live in fear.

For I walk with hate,
For I walk with joy,
Now you are too late,
You´ve lost your toy.

Now watch the dawn,
Of my new day appear,
For me you can nolonger yearn,
For me you should now fear.

I will never understand,
How you could take it into your hand,
After all I have done for you,
But then again madness is the tool.

Many know you for what you do,
Many know you can not be true.
Many hate you everyday,
Many, many in every way.

Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2009 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: