Wednesday, January 16, 2008


When There Is No Word From You

Eight days to go,
And what do you know?
There’s no word from you.

So much you had said,
It all went to my head,
Now, there’s no word from you.

For three years to this date,
You’ve increased my heart rate,
And now, there is no word from you.

Guess what I’m going to do?
When I accept that I am blue,
And when there’s no word from you,

I’m going on ahead,
There’s no way I’ll be dead,
Just because there’s no word from you.

Maybe we’ve both dead,
And you’ve gone ahead,
That’s why there’s no word from you.

When you see God don’t tell Him any lies,
Because there is no telling how much He
buys,
It would be better if He hears no words
from you.

So from now on,
Can you please stay gone,
I’m getting use to no words from you.

I’ve a life to live,
I’ve a lot to give,
Even when there is no words from you.

So farewell my friend,
This must be the end,
With no more words from you.

Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: