Friday, June 6, 2008

BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME



I think of you when I'm alone,
I listen to your voice on the phone.
I write you letters every day,
And yet there's so much I don't say.

I play songs we love to hear,
I count the hours until you're near.
Why do we have to be two world apart,
Why can't you accept the message of your heart?

I want to go back in time,
I want that life that was yours and mine.
I want to share all your todays,
Why can't you listen to what my heart says?

You tell me that you love me,
You tell me that you are more than I see.
You tell me that you'll always be here,
You tell me that you'll always be near.

So why do I still feel so blue,
Why can't I just always be with you?
Why do you limit my time and space,
Why can't I just win this little race?

I'm going no where of that I'm sure,
I'm always going to walk in through your door.
You will always feel better when I appear,
You will always want me near.

Because YOU LOVE ME!

Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: