Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THREE WORDS I WILL ALWAYS SAY



The sun came up and shone so bright,

It filled my heart with such delight.

The day was fresh with energy all around,

And the love I left kept me floating off the ground.


The the moon came out and smiled at me,

And I knew just then that this would be,

All the wonders and happiness I now feel,

Is because you've taught me what is real.


For you looked at me and you nodded your head,

And right there and then my heart went ahead,

The aura, the peace and the feelings are so deep,

I knew it was some I would I would have to keep.


For the sun and moon shone on us and we know,

That we will take this wherever we go.

For this love is special and it will last,

Even with time that moves so fast.


I can love and give love in return,

I can do all because this I did learn.

Tomorrow will be as beautiful as today,

Because three words I will always say.


I Love You!

I Need You!

I Want You!

I Always Will!


Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre








No comments: