Wednesday, February 6, 2008

THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING




I look at you from across the room
And I realize that our love has bloomed.
We’ve become closer with each passing day,
And even have the same things to say.

At night as we lie in the bed we share
We become a loving pair
And I am happy that we have met,
For Cupid’s arrows our hearts have set.

My heart races as you hug me,
I quiver from your touch so soft and free.
You say we must give love to receive love,
Having found you, I agree to the above.

We hug and kiss when we are together,
No matter the time or the weather.
We think the same things and enjoy similar interest,
You have become my lover, you are the best!

Your eyes twinkle as I look at you,
My heart races with that little nod you do.
So, I carry you in my heart,
Whenever we have to be apart.


Brenda Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008

No comments: