Friday, February 22, 2008

MI AMOR POR TI NO MORIRA



MY LOVE FOR YOU WON'T DIE

Why do they do us wrong,
Why can’t we be strong?
Is this all there is?
Is life just a fizz?

I think there must be more,
There must be another door.
But how do I find it now?
What do I do and how?

I’m lost and alone,
Where is that place called home?
Where is the love I knew?
What am I suppose to do?

This really can’t be true,
You’ve made me so blue.
I know I love you still.
I guess I always will.

That’s the effect you have on me,
Even though we’ll never be.
My love for you won’t die,
Because I did not live a lie.

I hope one day I find some peace,
And then this pain will be released.
But for now I’m lost and so confused,
Because my love you have refused.

I’ll never say good bye,
I cannot live a lie.
I love you can’t you see,
There is no one else for me.

Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre
February 22, 2008

Copyright 2008 Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: