Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TODO VA RESULTAR EN AMOR

IT ALL LEADS TO LOVE

(For the one I love because you taught me the true meaning of LOVE)


I awake in the morning and you're on my mind,

Throughout the day I carry you in my heart and I am find.

You're a part of my life like never before,

We were meant to be together, of that I am sure!


There is so much to change and things I will have to do.

But one thing is certain, I want to be with you.

For you have become a part of me and without you I can't exist,

My heart is all your's darling, no longer do I resist.


Your voice charms me over the line when I'm away,

It fills my body and my soul and lights up each day.

I'm consumed in your life and hungry for your passion,

I will give you me entirely because my love I cannot ration.


You are the man I want by my side each and every night,

Just promise me we will make up right away after each lover's fight.

For we are only human after all and will have our highs and low,

But one thing I am positive of - our love will surely grow.


So darling, now you know exactly how I feel,

My love for you baby, is ever so real.

The love you give in return is tender and sincere,

That is why I love you, my darling, my darling - my dear.


No comments: