Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WE'RE BLESSED WITH LOVE

When God looked around,
He knew just what to do,
He had to perfect the draft,
He'd made when he created you.

So he toiled and laboured and
Created the most beautiful being,
That is how you've come to get,
This woman so serene.

He knew you'd need someone,
Forever by your side,
To love you both day and night,
And in whom you could confide.

It took sometime for we were so far apart,
But the friendship we'd always had came straight from the heart.
You are the reason I smile and greet each new day,
For I know whatever comes with it the right things you will say.

Your laughter as you tease and joke around overflows my soul,
Without you I'm a half, with you I am a whole.
God chose the time, He chose the place,He knew just what would be,
His blessing we will always have throughout eternity.

He knew just from the very start,
That you would have my heart.
That is why we share this happiness so true,
Because you love me and darling, I love you.


Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre
Copyright@ 2008 Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: