Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ESO ES LO QUE QUERIA



THAT'S WHAT I WANTED


Someone to look at me with love,

Someone who would elevate me up above,

Someone who would smile at me and say,

"I love you, darling," each and everyday.

That's what I wanted.


Someone to share my joys and my sorrows,

Someone to live with all my tomorrows.

Someone who would be by my side,

Someone from whom all my love I wouldn't have to hide,

That's what I wanted.


Someone who would see the real me,

Someone who with me would make history.

Someone to travel with me the world so round,

Someone who's sweep me off the ground,

That's what I wanted.


Maybe that person is already here,

Maybe he is you, my darling, my dear.

Maybe one day you will let our hearts meet,

Maybe one day you'll sweep me off my feet,

That's what I want!


Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre


Copyright 2008 Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: