Saturday, March 15, 2008

ADONDE ESTA LA AMISTAD?



WHERE IS THE FRIENDSHIP?


Where did this friendship go wrong,

Why are you doing things that are mean,

This is proof that you're not strong,

You are really no good it would seem.


I was there when you needed me,

I never asked for anything in return,

So, why can't you let me be?

Why is it me you are trying to burn?


Just last week I thought of you,

And I was thinking to give you a call,

I was wondering what to do,

When suddenly I was set up for the fall.


You are a danger to those around you,

You are a fake and a snake in the grass,

I promise you will get your own problems, too,

Then we will see who laughs last.


So I guess this friendship is really over,

I guess you will have to find a new friend,

You better try to find a four leave clover,

Because you will end up alone in the end.


Brenda Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: