Friday, March 14, 2008

WHEN THE WALLS BEGIN TO CLOSE IN



You were my friend and I trusted you,

We have many great days and I was true,

So why are you attacking me right now,

How could you be so mean, HOW?


When the friendship started to fade,

I was sad and did not know what to say.

I tried my best to wish you well,

But today I sending you straight to hell.


When the walls start closing in on you,

What are your plans, what will you do?

I never wished you any thing but the best,

Why did you put my friendship to the test?


When the walls begin to close in, my friend,

It will be too late, it will be the end,

I won't feel sorry for what comes next,

I can't help it if you are upset or vex.


When the walls come closing in, my girl,

You will realize how small is this world.

You will wish you never knew me at all,

You are going to want to give me a call.


When the walls come crumbling in on you,

There will be nothing that you can do.

Then you will know what you did was not good,

For that what you did, you never should.


The walls are coming in on you,

I'm sorry its over and we are through.

But each of us must choose our path with care,

I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry my dear.


Maybe this is why you life is bare,

Because you are no good, I fear.

May God help you because you in really deep,

How can you go to bed , how can you sleep?


For the walls are closing in on you,

It's too late to repair all the things you do,

Maybe there is a lesson to learn from all this,

You better think of all the friends you've lost - go make a list.


For the walls are closing in on you,

And very soon you won't know what to do,

For the walls are closing in on you,

Just remember my friendship was once true.


Brenda A. Ysaguirre


Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: