Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LA VISTA DESDE EL EXTERIOR



THE VIEW FROM OUTSIDE

I look around and all I see is the dying dawn,
I feel that there must be more than this but…
I guess it is like cutting the lawn,
And I wonder, is this just my luck?

Everything seems barren and bare,
I can feel the pain in every movement I make,
And like a child I think- Life isn’t fair.
And I wonder, are you really nothing but a fake?

For years you said you were my friend
And I believed it to be true,
But now as the Chapter comes to an end,
I believe there is more in what you do.

Life will always have ups and downs,,
And there is no running from that,
But now it’s time I hold my grounds,
You know what, I smell a rat!

I’m looking in from outside,
And I see you working on my case,
It is sad that we came to this,
But this is the pattern of the Human Race.

No comments: