Monday, March 24, 2008

TOMORROW I DECLARE MY NEW EXISTENCE



Another night is here and what do I do?

I sit across the room and work like you do.

So many things happened this weekend,

I think if I count them they are more that ten.


This crazy world is spinning out of control,

It's taking the old me and making me bold.

I don't care who wants to have their say now,

Just let them be ready for what I have to say and HOW.


I will stand tall because my life I control,

I guess they didn't know, they were never told.

To watch out for the demon they have set free,

To watch out, because this is the real me.


Thank you for being by my side and guiding me,

Thank you for helping me and setting me free.

Tomorrow is the day of my new existence,

Tomorrow is is the day I declare my independence.


Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: