Saturday, April 19, 2008

AS NATURE DOES THAT THING IT DOES



The sun went down over the land,
And took with it the only one
That I could tell the way I feel,
And know that the reply I got would be real.

The moon came out and filled the sky,
It looked at me and it said "Hi".
Its full beam was so shiny and so bright,
That I was happy to see the come of night.

The stars twinkled over head,
That was when I realized that I was not dead.
I'd just move on to another plain,
And I just had to sit back and watch it all again.

As nature does that thing it does,
We must appreciate the hour that flows.
And accept the things that we cannot change,
And accept that sometimes we are out of range.

And smile as the sun goes down over the land,
And smile as the moon becomes a part of the plan.
And smile as the stars twinkle above,
And smile as we share our love.

Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre



No comments: