Friday, April 25, 2008

FAREWELL, THIRD YEARS OF 2008



There is so much I want to say,
There is so much I want to do,
But as we near the last day,
All I can say is I LOVE YOU.

So Anelie, Mairi, Neidi, Sheri and Yazmin,
I wish you mothers all the best,
Be kind and loving to your babies every day,
And God will take care of the rest.

Alfredo, Henri, Urian and Antonio
As the BUNCH there is no doubt,
Your noise, your jokes and your friendship,
Are what you were all about!

Neri, Eloisa and Gabriel,
My Dedicated Three,
Continue to hunger for knowledge,
You were an inspiration to ME.

Nonato, Marlon, Hefner, Tomas and Juan,
Thanks for being different from each and everyone.
Andy, Jair, Oscar and Ingrid,
I know you will succeed, because I believe YOU CAN.

Candida, my star throughout your three years,
You are a brilliant mind with your constant 4.00,
Keep up the hard work and I am sure,
That there is much more for you wherever you go.

Roger my faithful, kind helper,
I’ll never forget you for all you did,
I owe you more than I can very say,
So, accept an IOU to be used any time or day.

Jeron, Giovanni, Xiomara and Rosalie
Be all that you can be,
Because you are each special in every way,
Your success is clear to see.

So THIRD YEARS OF 2008,
You are all standing at the gate.
You have arrived at the top,
Just remember loving must never stop.

You hold the key to your lives in your hands,
Let no one tell you to wait,
You know life and how it stands,
Best wishes as you head out through the gate.
Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: