Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Make Up of a Great Group - THE YO PUEDO CLASS OF 2008






A helping hand,


A class clown,


Three mothers,


Two Fathers,


4 in a Noisy Bunch,


Potted Meat and bread for lunch.


A Class Mascot,


And a Pastor,


A Model,


An Intelligent Brain,


A Politician,


A Government worker,


A Charmer,


Three dedicated learners,


A Runner from Cleaning the class,


Spags, my good friend.


A Fence Climber,


A Biker,


A New Arrival,


A Pastor,


A Class Skipper,


A Sly Smiler,


A quiet talkative one,


Miss, I don't feel well, Can I go home?

I'm running from sweeping the class!

What a group of those who can!

This is the make up of the 2008 Third Year,


This is the class that I hold dear.


I CAN Because YOU CAN


Take Life into your HAND.





MUCH LOVE AND BEST WISHES ALWAYS,
Ms B



Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: