Thursday, May 1, 2008

GIRL, LOOK OUT!



Who do you think that you are?

What do you think you are doing?

Girl, life is too short don't you see?

You better watch where you are going.


You walk in and out like you own the world,

Are you a young woman or a girl?

Don't you understand that you are nothing,

Because I own just about everything!


Look around you and you will see,

Everything that belongs to Ms B,

Bought and paid for with cash,

Girl, in an instant you I can mash.


Don't try to take what is mine,

Don't make me whip your behind.

Get a life and go find your own toy,

This is taken, he is my boy!


Want to see the papers that prove the fact?

Don't go trying things behind my back.

This world is small and I have worked hard,

Beware, my friend, for I am on guard.


Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: