Sunday, July 13, 2008

I STILL



I still admire everything you say,

I still want to be with you everyday.

I still love that look in your eyes,

I still hate when my time with you flies.


I still can't get enough of your time,

I still wish that the bells could chime.

I still want you by my side forever,

I still want to be with you through stormy weather.


I still love the sound of your voice on the phone,

I still love every moment that we spend alone.

I still hungry for your touch when I am away,

I still want you to hold me every single day.


I still love you, my knight in white,

I still love you with all my might.

I still love you with all my heart,

I still love you and hate when we're apart.


I still love you with all we've been through,

I still love you for all the things you do,

I still hope my dreams you'll fulfill,

I still love you and I always will.
Brenda A Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A Ysaguirre

No comments: