Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YOU ALWAYS DO



Whenever I am feeling blue,

You always seem to know just what to do.

You tell me things I want to hear,

Or take me places to erase my fear.


And people ask me why I love you,

It's because men like you are so few.

You came into my life just when I needed a friend,

And the bond we share will have no end.


So wonderful it is to sit with you,

And enjoy all the things that we do.

The plans we make and the trips we take,

This love is sure and pure and no heartbreak.


There is so much that I could say,

There is so much to look forward to each day.

I live for the moments we are together,

I live for the happiness that will be forever.


So while the earth spins everyday,

I know there is nothing we have to say.

The time, the moment, the events that happen,

Are once in a life time events that will never end.


Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre



No comments: