Sunday, July 20, 2008

IT'S CLEAR




It's clear

Why I am here.


It's clear,

Why you are near.


It's clear,

What I hear.


It's clear,

Why you care.


It's clear,

It was meant to be.


It's clear,

There is a you and me.


It's clear,

What is on my mind.


It's clear,

Why life is divine.


It's clear,

I am happy that we met.


It's clear,

We have so much more to do yet.


It's clear,

That I love you.


It's clear,

That you love me too.


It's clear,

As you can see.


It's clear,

This was meant to be.


It's clear,

Why we met.


It's clear,

There is so much for us to do yet.


It's clear,

My Darling, my dear.


It's clear,

Why with you I have no fear.


It's clear,

How this will end.


It's clear,

I'll always be your friend.


It's clear,

We will always have each other.


It's clear,

I'll never want another.


Its clear,

Where this love will go.


It's clear,

Why I love you so.


IT'S CLEAR!!


Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Copyright 2008 Brenda A Ysaguirre










No comments: